It's been so long since I wrote my last post and I've been missing blogging so much since a few weeks..and then today I realized that if I wait for a perfectly planned cooking and photography session, it's never going to work.. So, why not use my phone to take a few decent pictures and use the app to blog..
Even though it was not as easy I thought it was, becasue I had to switch between my computer and my phone for editing :( , here I am writing my first post with help of my iphone! Not bad huh!
Spinach chicken pasta is a simple and hearty dish that your entire family will like and will also make a good lunchbox meal for the kids!
Olive oil - 2 Tbsp
Butter - 1/2 Tbsp (optional)
Garlic - 4 cloves, minced
Cheese, any kind - 1/4 cup, grated
Spinach - 1 bunch, chopped
Chicken - 1lb, cut into thin strips
Pasta, any kind - 1/2 lb
White wine - 1/4 cup
Lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
Tomatoes - 1 can
Dried basil - 1-2 tsp
All purpose seasoning 1-2 tsp
- Heat olive oil and butter (if using) in a slightly deeper pan
- Add the minced garlic and onions and saute until golden.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, basil, all purpose seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken, lemon juice and saute until the chicken is all cooked.
- Now add the white wine and mix well and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add pasta, spinach and let the spinach cook down.
- Now add the cheese and mix well and remove from heat.
I tried to take as many pictures to give you an idea of all the steps..I hope it helps!!