Friday, May 18, 2012

Baked Ravioli

I looked at ravioli in costco refrigerator and fell in love instantly. Is this love at first sight?
I was constantly thinking about it and how I would do sweet sweet things to it :)
Then like with any relationship it sat in the fridge for sometime until I realized it is being abused.
Or more like I had nothing else to do so I gave it a shot;)
Pics speak a thousand words they say:

Recipe:

Easy peasy Costco spinach cheese filled ravioli
mozzarella
Prego sauce (regular)

Boil the frozen ravioli for 5 mins be careful not to over boil it. Take a baking dish and pour the prego sprinkle lil mozzarella then add this boiled ravioli sprinkle more cheese on top.
Pre-heat at 400 degress and place this tray in the oven for 30 mins. Viola golden brown and ready to devour.

2 comments:

  1. I also tried sauteed mushrooms and broccoli in olive oil and same ravioli in alfredo sauce. Turned out to be good too. Please do remember that in this case you only need to bake for 20 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting girl..I've done this many times but was soo lazy to post :P Good idea on the mushroo,broccoli saute..will try that next time!

    ReplyDelete