A healthy breakfast to get your veggies and eggs in! These can be totally customized with any kind of veggies or meat you have..
Spinach, chopped - 1/2 cup
Onions, chopped - 1/2 cup
Garlic, grated - 4 cloves
Chilli Paste (like Sriracha) - 1/8 tsp
Milk - 2 Tbsp
Crushed Red Pepper - 1 tsp
Parmesan - 1/4 cup
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Divide the onions, spinach and garlic between the ramekins. Add salt, pepper, chilli paste in each and mix.
- Add one egg in each ramekin and top with 1/2 Tbsp of milk in each.
- Season with salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and parmesan or gruyere cheese.
- Pop in the oven for about 6 mins for half cooked and 15 mins for fully cooked egg.
You can top it with crumbled crispy bacon or chicken to get an extra crunch!